Sunday, August 16, 2015

New Day and Photography


Have been trying to step up my game with taking photos. It's not that I don't like it but it's just another
step for me that I have to do in order to promote and get my work out there. It's all about
what the customer sees so you really want the pictures to be nice and clear.
I don't edit my photos much other than cropping and adjusting the light after that it's up 
to me to try and get a good usable photo. 
I decided to use my 35mm digital yesterday later in the afternoon (wasn't feeling well
all day yesterday) and got some pretty decent pics outside. Tell me
what you think.





I do like the light outside better and think that I am going to try using my iPhone 6+ as the camera
on that thing is pretty good and see what I can do for photos later today. I have a new
bracelet in the works so stay tuned!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment