Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Beginnings for Loria Designs

     I recently decided I had better get my website up and running as it's been a year and a half with little or no work on it. I personally don't care for maintaining a website but know that there is a necessity for it and that it helps me in the long run to get my product out there so.....on the website I have included a BLOGGER page because I want to keep in touch with people, talk about what is going on and share events, pictures and video of the business as well as some personal aspects of life.

     I began creating beautiful pieces of jewelry several months ago after seeing a website online and knew right then that I wanted to create bracelets and rings for the masses, lol. I also wanted a more classy vintage style so decided on using up cycled flatware. This process also required an investment of tools and some knowledge so many hours were spent researching and purchasing said tools. The end result has been very rewarding and satisfying for me and so the birth of Loria Designs LDSilverwearables came to be. I love creating jewelry that makes people smile. Some clients have even provided specific pieces of flatware that perhaps belonged to a family member, an heirloom that they want made into a wearable piece to remember them by. Here are a few pictures of some gorgeous pieces I have made.


 Stainless Steel makes for a great bracelet, its sturdy and does come in various patterns. I typically use a lobster claw clasp or a handmade silver clasp for Stainless steel as the magnets are so powerful they tend to grab at everything on the bracelet.
Above: Just a beautiful classic pattern with just a little bit of patina to give it a vintage look. Charms and beads set this stunning piece apart from the crowd!
Above: The pattern for this flatware just called Celestial to me so we have a pretty blue bead with the Moon and Star charms.




Right: What can I say, this gold tone Stainless Steel is a show stopper! Very rich looking with coordinating beads and charm make this a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment