Friday, August 21, 2015

Bench Arrived and New Jewelry!


The Bench arrived day before yesterday which made shipping records I am sure since I had just ordered it on Monday! So I began unpacking and putting things together when I became a little
disappointed in the quality. The wood is all pine and I did read that but I know enough to 
understand there are also grades of pine, this bench clearly wasn't made with a top grade of wood. I am happy with it for what is is but still a little let down. However I will use it daily and have contacted the company.

I can either sit or stand at this and like that about it as well.

I made this pendant last night with a Swarovski Crystal in a setting, some beads and a bail. Loved
the color of this crystal and how it captures light! 

This is a new bracelet that I call Autumn, made with a gold tone flatware and beads. I used a lobster
claw clasp with chain to make it adjustable. Both items are available, just comment below if you
are interested.

The week has been busy between the shop and filling orders for jewelry! I am taking a week off from working at the shop to spend some time with our grandson Mason. We will have him for a week!
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment